This video seemed to be great way to explain the ORGANIC COTTON and COTTON:) For more questions, please contact us.
What you NEED to know about ORGANIC COTTON and why you need to know IT:
What do we need to do and HOW can omversion HELP!?
MICROFIBERS ARE GETTING IN CHILDREN'S BLOOD AND TELL EVERYBODY!
IT IS ORGANIC
AUTHENTIC, NATURAL FIBERS, GROWN WITH PURPOSE,
Mean's NO NO NO....
-Plastics (yes I said plastic)
-Petromlum (yes I said Petroleum)
Keep in mind what goes on your skin can go IN.
Your skin is your filter so once it get's in the skin it is immediately in your BLOOD!
Our HOPE is to see...
Every Child finding their om to share to the world! We believe your GIFT starts in the WOMB! So we want to make sure our gear doesn't effect your ability to do your PURPOSE the BEST you can! So as you discover that in your search, here's to you and your BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS in the journey to find PEACE and HAPPINESS as we all share the AWEARNICE!
Picture this: Standing there, in a clean,safe healthy environment, drinking out of a GLASS bottle, eating your favorite food grown from the earth, while wearing your favorite outfit, made 100% by your mother of nature!
How's ALL this working out for you?!.
We always wanted to create the most comfortable clothes in the world...THAT "OLE" COMFY "T" feel! And it was with overwhelming reaction for the MATERIAL COMPANY's staff that we wanted COTTON! And Pima or SUPIMA where the BEST they know of, and if you wanted even better you can LOOK at ORGANIC but then it gets really expensive...
In 2016 with learning all we had, and to give you the BEST we could for you and the world, it was a MUST we went with the ORGANIC SUPIMA COTTON..
Here is the WHO, WHAT WHERE, WHEN, WHY AND HOW of our JOURNEY...
Lets start 1st with the question everyone is asking or the statement everything thinks with COTTON...man it wastes water... 715 gallons of water to make a t shirt some say...well ORGANIC cotton uses no pesticides and 91% less water! Which would be 65 gallons of water for one t-shirt...and in that is rain water as well...so it's not as bad as you think...take a look at your own water use, how you doing?!.
The healthy and Safety benefit
* ORGANIC SUPIMA COTTON LESS THAN 1% OF COTTON PRODUCTION
* ORGANIC COTTON PERCENT VERSE COTTON PRODUCTION (PESITISIDES)
* 94-95% OF COTTON IN THE USA IS GMO (Genetically modified..FAKE) sad thing is the gmo was suppose to get rid of pestisides, cause it was made chemically to keep bugs away...didn't work so farmers are not sparying fake seeds and plants with pestisides...so double dipping for the chemical companies...where does the farmer sit in getting taken care of?
* Organic Cotton uses 91% less water than conventional cotton
* organic Cotton can be used for Feed for animals (Gmo or reg adds risk to chemcials in our animals and possible to us)
* Organic Cotton better for the land, no chemicals
* more labor and hard work for farmers but better for you!
* Cost....True costs, lets find out... buy more organic, don't worry how you look in your clothes, get healthy and your clothes won't matter.
*Organic Cotton Fibers enter into the blood stream.